We are interested in persons with strong academic background with knowledge of working in the field. Work experience will be considered greater than the academic excellence. Those interested in long term association and growth can apply. Male or Female is not a constraint when candidate is fit for handling projects anywhere in India.
Currently looking for URBAN DESIGNERS with a minimum of 2 years' experience.
3D Visualizer Job Description:
• Should be in a position to read AutoCAD file create 3D blocks and necessary products out of the given CAD drawings.
• Work on the materials given for the interior and exterior designs using software like 3ds Max and Photoshop.
• Enhancing the image quality through detailing, lighting, and rendering software like vray.
• Should be in a position to work on walkthroughs when required.
• Presenting the final realistic 3D with templates.
• Handling over the 3D to the senior team leader.
• Maintaining the 3D file in a standard format.
• Assigning works to the trainee.
• Conducting and concluding project meetings with the senior team leader.
• Maintaining 3D files in 3D oceans.
• Reviews held for the trainees.
• Reporting to the senior.
Graphic Designer: Job Description:
• Meeting clients to discuss the design objectives and requirements of the design. • Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time. • Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients. • Working with a wide range of media, including photography. • Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work. • Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief. • Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print. • Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as Adobe Illustrator CS5, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe InDesign CS5, CorelDraw X5, Adobe After Effects CS5, Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 and Adobe Flash CS5, 3ds Max 2011. • Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers & web developers. • Handling over the file to the senior team leader. •
Either completed 4 years of architectural degree or completed 3 years of architectural undergraduate degree or B-Tech Architecture undergraduate degree or interior diploma course. Internship Period – One year/Half Year.
Follow this link for INTERNSHIP 2020 https://www.amararchitecture.com/internship